You continue to make a lasting impact on Belmont Abbey College!
You surpassed the Founders’ Day Challenge goal and raised over $175,000 for BAC academic and student life programs.
Thank you for your involvement in making this historic Founders’ Day Challenge a huge success! Because of you, we surpassed our $147,000 goal!!
Through efforts like the Founders’ Day Challenge, you make programs and initiatives like these possible:
- You allow the Honors College to continue much-needed renovations and refurnishing in Grace Auditorium.
- You help the Language Department to establish and strengthen programs to enrich students across campus and across disciplines.
- You enhance the English Department’s growing Writing program and expand student opportunities.
- You support the Philosophy Department in its philosophy club and lecture series.
- You help the Motorsports Management Department increase student exposure to professional connections and experiences.
- You allow “Money the Abbey Way” to improve its programming and continue to revolutionize undergraduate investment.
- And much more!
You continue the legacy of giving that founded and sustains Belmont Abbey College, beginning in 1876 when Father Jeremiah J. O’Connell donated 500 acres of land in rural North Carolina to establish a Benedictine school. Father Herman Wolfe, Abbot Leo Haid, Father Prior Felix Hintemeyer, and St. Katharine Drexel shaped the future of a place they hoped would become a strong community built on faith and fellowship. You have carried on their dreams with your support of the Founders’ Day Challenge.
Thank you for joining in this new tradition and making our third Founders’ Day Challenge a huge success. The students of Belmont Abbey College will see the impacts of your generosity for years to come.