Calm your mind and focus on Jesus with “ Five Reflections from the Life and Miracles of Saint Benedict”
Focus your heart and mind on Jesus with our free eBook, “Five Reflections from the Life and Miracles of Saint Benedict.” Too often, the material things, busy schedules, and the hustle and bustle of everyday life are amplified to the max and we lose sight of what is most important.
If you are looking for a way to calm your mind from the stresses and anxieties of day to day life—then we have an amazing gift for you today!
Get your copy of “Five Reflections from the Life and Miracles of Saint Benedict” — offered to you for free by your friends at Belmont Abbey College!
When you get your free copy today, you’ll learn:
- An overview of the life and history of Saint Benedict—who lived from 480 AD – 547 AD, and was the Abbot of the monastery of Monte Casino in Italy.
- What the Benedictine Rule is—and most importantly—how you can apply it to your daily life and bring peace to you and your loved ones.
- A detailed account of Saint Benedict’s miracle of two hundred bushels of meal found before the cell of a man of God.
- A review of the power of Saint Benedict’s prayer, and how it accomplished an unbelievable feat.
- What Saint Benedict found to relieve a poor man.
- What caused a fountain to spring forth on the top of a mountain and how Saint Benedict was involved.
- A miracle that was wrought by Saint Benedict’s sister—Scholastica.
- And much, much more …
You’ll learn all of this and more when you get your free copy of this eBook today!
It is our sincerest hope that it helps you grow in your faith, find peace and joy, and focus your heart and mind on Jesus Christ this year.
Get your free copy right now! Just tell us where to send it on the form below now: