Friend, your free copy is on its way!
Thank you for requesting your free copy of “Five Reflections from the Life and Miracles of Saint Benedict” — it is our sincerest hope that it helps you grow in your faith, find peace and joy, and focus your heart and mind on Jesus Christ this year.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This resource—and many others like it—was free for you to download today because of the generous donors who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College. It was through their acts of charity that they decided to donate the resources necessary to produce it and promote it to you today.
If you are called today to “pay it forward” and make this resource available for someone else, then would you consider making a charitable donation today?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to prepare their hearts and minds for the birth of our Lord and Savior—Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource—and others like it—to those who are looking to grow in their faith.
- Support the production of other resources like this one that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith, and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations—by supporting the Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus, which is outside of Charlotte, NC—who are pursuing their vocation and education to their fullest to bring glory to God’s name. And,
- Much, much more …
Your charitable gift today can make all of this happen!
Your generous tax-deductible gift today of whatever your means allow will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people and teaching them in the liberal arts and sciences and to live a life of virtue so that in all things God may be glorified by every generation.
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY: