Thank you, for signing up for the course “Tocqueville’s Democracy in America”.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This course is free for you to access today because of the generous donors who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College. It was through their acts of charity that the resources necessary to produce, promote, and make it available to you today.
Will you help make this resource and others like it available for someone else by making a charitable donation?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource to those who are looking to grow in their faith.
- Support the production of other resources like this one that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations—by supporting Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus—who are pursuing their vocation and education to bring glory to God’s name.
Your generous tax-deductible gift today will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people, instructing them in the liberal arts and sciences, and instilling the virtues of faith in them—so that in all things God may be glorified.
And, with your gift of $50 or more today, we’d like to send you this “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith” notebook as a gift of thanks.
We would love to send it to you as a token of our appreciation for your generosity today.
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY: