Thank you, friend, for joining us in prayer!
We will send you an email for each of the nine days starting on Mothers’s Day!
But, before you go, would you consider something else today?
We are able to share this novena free for you today because of the generous donors who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College. It was through their acts of charity that we have the resources necessary to make this content available for you today.
Would you consider helping us to unite more lay faithful in prayer for mothers this Mother’s Day by making a charitable donation today?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource and others like it to those who are looking to grow their faith.
- Support the production of more eBooks, videos, courses and devotionals that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations— by supporting Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus, which is outside of Charlotte, NC—who are pursuing their vocation and education to their fullest to bring glory to God’s name, and much, much more…
Your generous tax-deductible gift today will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people, instructing them in the liberal arts and sciences, and instilling the virtues of faith in them—so that in all things God may be glorified.
And with your gift of $50 or more today, we’d like to send you this bracelet featuring Saint Benedict’s medal as a gift to thank you for your generosity.
The St. Benedict medal is often known to obtain God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, to procure assistance in the hour of death, and to obtain the grace of conversion for sinners.
We would love to send it to you as a token of our appreciation for your generosity today.
Please make your gift using the form below. Thank you!