Your free eBook is on its way!
Thank you for requesting your free copy of The Hope and Meaning of our Lenten Sacrifice.
An email containing a link to download your free eBook is on its way to your inbox.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This eBook is available for you today for free because of the generosity of those who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College, which is to glorify God in all things — educating students who will go on to be a blessing to themselves and others through their work and practice of virtue and faith.
It was through the generosity of others and their acts of charity, that the resources necessary to produce and promote this eBook have allowed us to offer it to you today without charge.
If you too would like to help others find ways to connect with Christ, not just during this Lenten season but year-round, would you consider making this resource available to them by giving a charitable donation?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource — and others like it — to those who are looking to grow in their faith.
- Support the production of more resources like this one that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations — by supporting Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in classical liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey — the active monastery at the center of our college campus — who are pursuing their vocation and education.
And, with your gift of $50 or more today, we’d like to send you this bracelet featuring Saint Benedict’s medal as a gift of thanks.
The Saint Benedict medal is often associated with God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, in procuring assistance in the hour of death, and in obtaining the grace of conversion for sinners.
We would love to send it to you as a token of our appreciation for your generosity today.
Please give to this vital work today: