Your free eBook is on its way!
Thank you for requesting your free copy of Lectio Divina: An Antidote for Anxiety and Doubt. We hope that this insightful eBook helps you to focus your prayers on the word of God.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This eBook is available for you today for free because of the generosity of those who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College, which is to glorify God in all things by teaching people to lead a life of virtue and grow in their faith. It was through their acts of charity that the resources necessary to produce and promote it have allowed us to offer it to you today without charge.
If you would like to help others conquer fear, worry, and anxiety in their lives today, would you consider making this resource available to them by giving a charitable donation?
When you give, you are helping Belmont Abbey College to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Provide this eBook to those who are facing fear, doubt and anxiety.
- Produce other resources like this one, that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Teach virtue to students by empowering them to practice their Catholic faith and by educating them in the liberal arts and sciences, so that in all things, they may glorify God with their lives.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus—who are pursuing their vocation and education to bring glory to God’s name.
Your generous tax-deductible gift today will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people, instructing them in the liberal arts and sciences, and instilling the virtues of faith in them—so that in all things God may be glorified.
And, with your gift of $50 or more today, we’d like to send you this bracelet featuring Saint Benedict’s medal as a gift of thanks.
The Saint Benedict medal is inscribed with prayers often known to obtain God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, to procure assistance in the hour of death, and to obtain the grace of conversion for sinners.
We would love to send it to you as a token of our appreciation for your generosity today.
Please give to this vital work today: