Friend, your copy is on its way.
Thank you for requesting your free copy of the the History and Meaning of the Medal of Saint Benedict. We hope that it helps you to strengthen your faith and to direct your prayers.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This resource—and many others like it—is free for you to download today because of the generous donors who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College. It was through their acts of charity that the resources necessary to produce and promote it have made it available to you today.
Would you consider making a gift today to help make this resource and others like it available for someone else?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource to those who are looking to grow in their faith.
- Support the production of other resources like this one, that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations—by supporting Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus—who are pursuing their vocation and education to bring glory to God’s name.
Your generous tax-deductible gift today will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people, instructing them in the liberal arts and sciences, and instilling the virtues of faith in them—so that in all things God may be glorified.
And, with your gift of $50 or more today, we’d like to send you this bracelet featuring Saint Benedict’s medal as a gift of thanks.
The Saint Benedict medal is inscribed with prayers often known to obtain God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, to procure assistance in the hour of death, and to obtain the grace of conversion for sinners.
We would love to send it to you as a token of our appreciation for your generosity today.
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY: