Thank you, friend, for requesting your free copy of our newest eBook, From Nativity to Epiphany: A Journey in 12 Days.
An email containing your new eBook will be arriving in your inbox.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This ebook is free for you because of the generous donors who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College. It was through their acts of charity that we have the resources necessary to produce, promote, and make resources like From Nativity to Epiphany: A Journey in 12 Days available to you today.
Will you help make this resource and others like it available for someone else by making a charitable donation?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource to those who are looking to grow in their faith.
- Support the production of other resources like this one that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations—by supporting Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 15 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus—who are pursuing their vocation and education to bring glory to God’s name.
Your generous tax-deductible gift today will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people, instructing them in the liberal arts and sciences, and instilling the virtues of faith in them—so that in all things God may be glorified.
And, with your gift of $100 or more today, we’d like to send you this bracelet featuring Saint Benedict’s medal and a leather bound hardcover copy of the Rule of St. Benedict as gifts of thanks. I hope that you will bring the lessons of Saint Benedict into your daily life in the new year.
On behalf of the faculty, students, brothers, and the Abbot within the Belmont Abbey monastery, we thank you for your support.
You are educating tomorrow’s virtuous leaders with your donation today.