Thank you for completing The Divine Mercy novena — it is our sincerest hope that it helped you grow in your faith, find peace and joy, and focus your heart and mind on Jesus Christ.
Before you go, would you consider something else today?
This resource is free for you today because of the generous donors who support the mission of Belmont Abbey College. It was through their acts of charity that we were able to produce, promote, and make it available to you today.
Will you help make this resource and others like it available for someone else by making a charitable donation?
Your gift today will be used to:
- Connect with others who are looking for ways to live in love and obedience to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Provide this free resource to those who are looking to grow in their faith.
- Support the production of other resources like this one that will be made available at no cost to those who are looking to deepen their understanding of their Catholic faith and the Church’s teachings.
- Restore a life of virtue to future generations—by supporting Belmont Abbey College’s mission to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences so that in all things God may be glorified.
- Encourage and provide resources for more than 20 monks at Belmont Abbey—the active monastery at the center of our college campus—who are pursuing their vocation and education to bring glory to God’s name.
Your generous tax-deductible gift today will enhance the ongoing work of Belmont Abbey College: reaching young people, instructing them in the liberal arts and sciences, and instilling the virtues of faith in them—so that in all things God may be glorified.
And, with your gift of $50 or more today, we’d like to send you this Saint Benedict Cross Holy Water Bottle as a gift of thanks.
This mini glass holy water bottle is the perfect size to keep with you wherever you go. The image of St. Benedict is a wonderful reminder of what God can do with a life spent in His service! Use this holy water bottle to bless yourself daily and to always remember we should “listen with the ear of our heart” to the stirring of the Holy Spirit in our lives!
We would love to send it to you as a token of our appreciation for your generosity today.
MAKE YOUR DONATION NOW: