GLORIFY GOD BY TEACHING YOUNG PEOPLE TO LIVE A LIFE OF VIRTUE
Colleges and universities are meant to be great institutions of thought and development where the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom creates great thinkers, inventive creators, and virtuous citizens. Unfortunately, so many colleges and universities today are places where young people go and lose their faith.
At Belmont Abbey College, we believe that college should be a place where students can grow into responsible adults and are taught how to lead lives of virtue, succeed professionally, become responsible citizens, and be a blessing to themselves and others.
When the next generation of leaders does this, they glorify God with their lives.
This has been our mission since we were founded by the Benedictine monks of Belmont Abbey in 1876. We will not waver in our belief in the importance of teaching young people how to grow in virtue and live an honorable life.
Your special year-end donation will be used to:
- Teach young people how to live a life of virtue so that they can glorify God in all things.
- Provide resources for professors, old and new, who are passionate about teaching and making a difference in the world through their students.
- Expand our academic offerings through our new masters and healthcare programs.
- Support the monastic community at Belmont Abbey, an active monastery where the monks pray for our supporters, faculty, and students—and your intentions—daily.
- Promote religious liberty and the values of forgiveness and redemption through the restoration of civil discourse in our culture.
- Develop and promote free resources to help you and others pursue holiness—resources like our St. Benedict and You! free online course and free eBooks like Five Reflections from the Life and Miracles of St. Benedict.
But this work is only made possible through the financial support we receive from generous and caring donors and alumni who give back.
Would you consider making a special year-end, tax-deductible donation today—in whatever amount your means allow—to promote and teach virtue to young people?
If so, please use the secure donation form below to make your tax-deductible donation gift today, before the December 31 deadline.
On behalf of the faculty, students, brothers, and the Abbot within the Belmont Abbey monastery, we thank you for your support of this cause.
You will make a difference in a student’s life with your donation today.