Thank you for completing the survey
PRESERVE CHRISTIAN VALUES BY HELPING TO FORM TOMORROW’S LEADERS
Many colleges claim a Christian identity without actively promoting or teaching essential values. Some institutions even espouse ideals antithetical to the faith, hope, and love at the heart of Christian vision.
At Belmont Abbey College, we believe in protecting the Benedictine liberal arts tradition, preserving religious freedoms, and reviving the voice of Judeo-Christian values in the public square. We cannot be subject to the whims of current political leanings when essential freedoms are at stake. We have all watched political cycles come and go. A change in the legislature could always be just around the corner, but we will continue teaching the next generation of leaders to live lives of integrity, and that in all things God may be glorified.
We must protect our religious liberty by educating the next generation of leaders in the Benedictine liberal arts tradition.
Since our founding in 1876, our mission has been to teach young people to live a rightly-ordered life of virtue and to stand for their beliefs in a world that does not hold the same ideals. We can only fulfill that mission if we can refuse federal funding and all the strings attached to it.
Your special year-end donation will be used to:
- Take further steps toward rejecting all federal funding so we can freely teach and promote our Benedictine values.
- Further build our new Master in Business Administration, Master of Arts in Leadership, and Master of Nursing programs.
- Support the monastic community at Belmont Abbey, an active monastery where the monks pray for our supporters, faculty, and students—and your intentions—daily.
- Promote religious liberty and the values of forgiveness and redemption by restoring civil discourse in our culture.
- Develop and promote free resources to help you and others pursue holiness—resources like our St. Benedict and You! free online course and free eBooks like Lectio Divina.
But this work is only made possible through the financial support we receive from generous and caring donors and alumni who give back
Would you consider making a special year-end tax-deductible donation today—in whatever amount your means allow—to promote and teach Benedictine values to young people?
If so, please use the secure donation form below to make your tax-deductible gift today, before the December 31 deadline.
And as a special gift to you, when you make a donation of $100 or more today, we will mail you a leather bound hardcover copy of the Rule of St. Benedict. I hope that you will bring the lessons of Saint Benedict into your daily life in the new year.
On behalf of the faculty, students, brothers, and the Abbot within the Belmont Abbey monastery, we thank you for supporting this cause.
You are educating tomorrow’s virtuous leaders with your donation today.
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY: